B-days & Anniv.
"The Story" Archive
Wednesday evenings 7 pm at Rote UMC
No Bible Study Wed evenings until further notice
Bible Study Lesson
Copy and paste, or download pdf to print
Wed , 2020 Questions - see chart below for Bible readings - Chapter 24
The Story Chapter 24 ~ Ordinary Man
1. True or False: 3/4qtrs. Of the parable of the sower will succeed.
2. Multiple Choice: the 3 parables told to the Pharisees which are correct?
a. the lost sheep, b. the sower, c. the women’s lost coin,
d. the parable of the mustard seed. e. parable of the 2 sons.
3. True or False: The mustard seed is the biggest seed but grows into a small item.
4. Multiple choice: the man beaten and robbed who saved him.
a. Priest, b. The Levite, c. Pharisees, d. the Samaritan.
5. True or false: we are the salt of the earth and the light of the world.
6. True or false: when we pray we should stand in the synagogues and on the street corners
for people to see us.
7. Multiple choice: what are correct,
a. forgive all people, b. love false teachers, c. do not store treasures on earth
d. eyes are not the lamp of the body, e. we are to serve 2 masters.
8. True or false: we are to worry about tomorrow so we can be ready for what is to come.
9. True or false: we are to build our house on sand.
10. True or false: the disciples lost faith in the mighty storm with Jesus in the boat.
11. True or false: when Jesus took the demons out of the man they went into cows and ran
of the cliff into the water to be safe.
12. True or false: the disciples went out into the world to teach God’s Word and to heal
The Story Itinerary - - Chapter 24
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.