B-days & Anniv.
"The Story" Archive
Wednesday evenings 7 pm at Rote UMC
Bible Study Lesson for Wed Oct 16, 2019
Copy and paste, or download pdf to print
Wed Oct 16, 2019 Questions - see chart below for Bible readings - Chapter 8
Wed Oct 9, 2019 Slides
The Story - Getting to the Heart of God’s Word
Part 13 – The Trials of a King – Chapter 12
1. After reading Chapter 12 – what is the lower story?
2. Who are the following: Please keep your answers in this chapter.
a. Absalom –
b. Bathsheba –
c. Nathan –
d. Solomon –
e. Uriah -
3. How did this part of David’s story start in a bad way?
4. David sinned with Bathsheba – but how did he compound the sin once he was told of her pregnancy?
5. How did Uriah cause David more problems?
6. What was the story that Nathan told David?
7. Read Psalm 51 and note what David said and did to gain forgiveness?
8. What was the consequences of David’s sin with Bathsheba?
9. Read Psalm 32 and summarize its impact on this story.
10. What was the rebellion within David’s own family?
11. What eventually happened to Absalom?
12. What is happening in 1 Chronicles 29. 1-13 that relates to this story?
13. How does Psalm 23 relate to David’s story?
14. What is the Upper Story this week?
The Story Itinerary - Oct 16 - Chapter 12
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.