B-days & Anniv.
"The Story" Archive
Wednesday evenings 7 pm at Rote UMC - NO Lessons until Sept 2019
Bible Study Lesson for Wed Sept 11, 2019
Copy and paste, or download pdf to print
Wed Sept 11, 2019 Questions - see chart below for Bible readings - Chapter 8
Wed May 15, 2019 Slides
The Story - Getting to the Heart of God’s Word
Part 9 – A Few Good Men & Women – Chapter 8
1. How does Chapter 8 begin – what has happened – what is happening – what is going to happen?
2. What events occurred during the following years:
a. 1375- -
b. 1209-1169 –
c. 1162-1122 –
d. 1075-1055 -
3. Who are the following:
a. Baal – Ashtoreth – Asherah –
b. Barak –
c. Deborah –
d. Samson –
e. Deliah –
f. Gideon -
4. Judges reveals the sinfulness/wrongdoing of Israel – what evil did they do in the eyes of the Lord?
5. God appointed Joshua to succeed Moses – why didn’t He have someone to follow Joshua?
6. How did Gideon test The Word of The Lord?
7. How does Deuteronomy 16. 18-22 impact what is happening in Israel under the Judges?
8. Many of the Judges were seriously flawed and truly sinful people – Why did God allow them as Judges?
9. What is the Upper Story this week?
The Story Itinerary - Sept 11 - Chapter 8
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.