B-days & Anniv.
"The Story" Archive
Wednesday evenings 7 pm at Rote UMC
Bible Study Lesson for Wed April 24, 2019
Copy and paste, or download pdf to print
Wed Apr 24, 2019 Questions - see chart below for Bible readings - Chapter 3
Wed Apr 10, 2019 Slides
The Story - Getting to the Heart of God’s Word
Part 5 – Moses – God Delivers – Chapter 4
1. Who are the following people:
a. Aaron –
b. Miriam –
c. I Am –
2. On the following continuum [time line] what happened (they are all B.C.): (Be specific)
a. 1526 -
b. 1446 –
c. 1446-1406 –
3. What do the following mean:
a. Holy –
b. Passover –
c. Exodus -
4. How is Moses NOT qualified to do what God called him to do? [The Lower Story]
5. How did God qualify him to accomplish what he did? [The Upper Story]
6. What do the following elements of the Seder Meal represent:
a. Maror –
b. Charoset –
c. Karpas –
d. Matzah bread –
7. How does 1 Corinthians 5. 7 relate to the Passover story?
8. How did God lead His people: By Day -- By Night--
9. What were the complaints of the people after leaving Egypt?
10. What is the Upper Story message this week?
11. How should this impact our Lower Story?
The Story Itinerary - April 24 - Chapter 4
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.